DORSET TRAVEL GUIDE
A local’s guide to Dorset!
Welcome to the Dorset travel guide!
This blog is a guide for anyone exploring Dorset. Whether you’re a local in search of something new to try, or a tourist planning your next trip, this Dorset travel blog is for you!
This is a true local’s guide to Dorset, founded by award-winning local travel writer and blogger Emily Luxton.
It’s packed with insider tips and recommendations to help you plan the perfect trip to Dorset.
- 10 of the Best 5 Star Hotels in DorsetFrom grand country manors to luxury apartments, these are some of the best 5 star hotels in Dorset to take your holiday to the next level.
- 8 Dorset Music Festivals you Need to Attend in 2022Calling all live music lovers. From big and famous to small and local, these are the best music festivals in Dorset this year…
- 13 Top Things to do in Dorset with KidsFrom steam trains and local history to wildlife and theme parks, these are of the best things to do in Dorset for families with kids.
- 25 Photos of Dorset that will Make You Book a Trip!A series of the most beautiful photos of Dorset on the internet. Hopefully these will help inspire you to make Dorset your next UK holiday destination…
- 15 of the Best Things to do in DorsetA local’s guide to the best things to see and do in Dorset – all the highlights and top attractions you need to visit!
- Hotels With Spas in Dorset: 8 Pampering Palaces You’ll LoveA curated collection of the best hotels with spas in Dorset – add some pampering to your holiday with these dreamy spa hotels!
- 8 of the Best Seafront Hotels in Weymouth DorsetFrom luxurious Georgian style boutiques to charming B&Bs, these are some of the best seafront hotels in Weymouth, Dorset…
- A Walk from Weymouth to the Smugglers Inn at Osmington MillsA short coastal walk over the cliffs from Bowleaze Cove in Weymouth to the historic Smugglers Inn pub at Osmington Mills.
- 12 of the Best Coastal Hotels in DorsetFrom quirky clifftop getaways to beachside boutiques, these are the best coastal hotels to escape to in Dorset…
Join Our Facebook Group!
If you love Dorset as much as we do, join the Love Dorset Travel group on Facebook. It’s a place for locals and visitors to share photos, ask questions, and make recommendations.
And if you share any photos of Dorset on social media, use the hashtag #LoveDorsetTravel for a chance to be re-shared on our social media accounts.